I think that makes ten. $5k raised in about an hour!

I would encourage anyone on the group who have contacts within the
angel/vc/investor community to pass this message on and encourage
involvement. Part of the attraction of this idea is that there are
people within the 50 who might be potential later-stage investors and
can kick off an angel funding round when the startup reaches that
point. I think its very important that we provide a pathway to further
funding because seed capital is only going to get you so far.

Phil Sim
Chief Executive Officer,
MediaConnect Australia Pty Ltd
www.mediaconnect.com.au