Hi All,

I am new to the web development and am looking to create a new online
service business which could potentially be based on Drupal or Moodle.

The problem is that I don't have any experience with either and would
love to be able to have a quick chat with someone about what might be
the best way forward from a Web Development perspective.

I guess I am also open to developers who would like to chat to me in
order to form a quote for the piece of work.

The basic components I require are to allow for User Account Creation/
Management/Permissioning, SMS/Email Reminders, Video Upload Capability
with Video Player and Online Billing. It would be great if this
content or system is also based on some sort of eLearning Platform or
process.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Cheers,
Humphrey