Ya Drupal is best if your requirement is simple and doest not contain any
business functionality (like billing, logistics etc..)

Else its better you create them using a web framework like codeigniter (
http://codeigniter.com/ ) which is a light weight php framework. You also
have a lot of other frameworks which u can choose from.

-Mugunth

--
Work: http://mugiltech.com
Blog: http://mugunth.blogspot.com