Quick comment -- Agile project management doesn't seem a good fit for
Application Life-cycle management. App Life-cycle management relates to a
long term life-cycle of applications with notions like deployment, ongoing
management, when to end of life, etc within the enterprise setting. (anyone
feel free to correct me)

Perhaps you could give more info on the target market?

Michael

--
__
Michael Harries