Dmytro

Suggest the following:

1. list three companies who SHOULD be your paying customers
2. do whatever it takes to have a face to face, detailed conversation with them
3. get a 'what if' commitment... 'if we built X, would you buy it?'
4. If you get a commitment, you'll know how to develop and market it,
however.... if you can't get even a theoretical commitment, then there
may not be a market for what you have developed

Julian

--
Brandscreen, Inc.
DIGITAL MEDIA TRADING PLATFORM