Hi Guys

Have a look at Rackspace's new cloud offering.
http://www.rackspacecloud.com/

If you don't need Cpanel or such ie you just want your own linux box, it
seems like great value to me, you can start for as little as $10USD pm with
a VPS that gives you full SSH and without changing your software or
configuration grow it up to equivalent to a rack of servers without changing
the configuration that you are running (you cant do this with Amazon, it
takes a lot of sys admin changing up to 64bit images and splitting) Also
minimum monthly for Amazon is $70usd.

Pretty sure this will be the next VPS we use, data is pretty cheap (very
compared to Aust) they have a Cloud Server option (as above) and another
option that offers a fully hosted Cloud Site scalable site that they will
scale up for you (ie they just keep it up no matter how much traffic you
get) for high volume sites or those experiencing sudden popularity (ie the
Digg effect)

Also they are known for great service.

Mike

--