Hi All,

I have questions with regards to legal issues.

Few things:
- We are now in a stage to register a company.
- Between founders, we have agreed on share of each party.
- At some point in future, we are looking to raise an angel round.
- To protect everyone, we would like to do it in 4 years vesting with 1 year
cliff. We have agreed on this informally between founders in earlier days.

The questions are.
1. What is the impact of vesting on raising angel round in Australia? In
Valley, this seems normal. We talked with one / two people here, and they said
that will make it difficult for us to get funding because investors don't like
it.
2. Know any lawyer that is experienced with startup legal in Sydney, yet not
break the bank?

Thanks,
Hendro Wijaya