Hendro, on the impact of vesting on an Angel investor's perception, I
don't know what investors you have been talking to but any sane/
rational one will look at vesting extremely favorably. Their
investment is only protected with founder vesting (if one of you
leaves his/her stake is increased as the leaving founder's remaining
shares are cancelled)

It looks like you have the right time line (4 year with 1 year cliff)
but one word of caution: You can start the clock ticking now (that is
obviously to your advantage) but your first institutional round,
should you seek it, will likely try to force a reseting of the clock
on the vesting (they'll give you some credit but try to reduce say 2
years into 1 year of credit etc.).

More than anything else co-founder vesting will protect yourselves
from any unforeseen circumstances. For instance, see point 17 of
http://www.paulgraham.com/startupmistakes.html

20% of ycombinator startups have a founder leave for whatever reason.
You'd be silly not to have an orderly mechanism to allow a founder to
leave. Vesting also prevents you having to have a really awkward
conversation ("I'm still working yet we're 50-50 patners", "I'll sell
you my 50% for $X/no way $X is way too high/I can't afford to buy you
out/This other weirdo will buy it and you're now partners with him"
etc.)

Anyway if the angel investor is worried about vesting, I'd take that
as a signal to be very worried about them and would wonder if they are
a good fit to even invest in the business!