Hi all,

Didn't know there was a thread for intro, so here's mine after lurking
in the forum for a while

My name is Khee Seng and I have been doing coding for more than two
decades. Done GW-Basic, Assembly, Clipper, Pascal, C++, Java, C# and
VB 6.

I have developed a call filtering software Callernizer which I selling
in the Blackberry AppWorld and am now working to bring it to Windows
Mobile 6 and looking into how to develop it further and how to market/
sell it better as there are pirated copies of it circulating around :(

The call filtering software performs normal call filtering such as
blacklisting and whitelisting of numbers as well as allowing/blocking
of contact list numbers.

The distinguishing feature of this software is the ability to block
unimportant calls from contact list and yet allow important calls from
these same people to get through. It determines an urgent call based
on the number of times the caller has called in a certain duration,
hence 3 calls in 10 minutes from your best mate would be considered
urgent and the 4 time he/she calls, the call would be allowed through.

Regards
Khee Seng