How is it that Christchurch can muster a meeting like that and I can't
find 3 other people in Perth that wouldn't mind drinks once a fortnight.

It puzzles me. Is it actualy something in the water killing peoples
drive to innovate? How can the state that carries something like a
third of the countries economic value with just 10% of the countries
population not be full of bright innovators and people with the money
to take a chance bootstrapping something.

It's always confused me how it can be like this. Mainly as it
continues to frustrate my efforts to grow a company here in Perth.

So I guess I'll put a call out to anyone in Perth or any regular
visitors, would you come to a regular drinks/meetup?

Sent from my iPhone