Following discussions with Pat and Casey we've agreed it makes sense
to combine this meetup with the Jelly drinks at Little Creatures. Itd
be great to get the Melbourne Silicon Beachers meeting up and I think
the synergy with the Jelly group is a great way to get some good
interactions happening. The Jelly drinks are at 5:30pm at the Little
Creatures brewery (https://www.littlecreatures.com.au/Melbourne/
melbourne/menu-id-67.html) on Brunswick St in Fitzroy. Come along and
lets get the Melbourne SB community buzzing!

Cheers,
Andrew.