Hey guys,

After an awesome event back in November we've organised another Hacker
News / YC / Hackers and Founders meetup in Melbourne on Sunday the
21st of Feb at 3pm at Match Bar and Grill.

What: Hacker News meetup
When: 3pm, Sunday 21st of February
Where: Match Bar and Grill, 279 Little Lonsdale Stree, corner of
Swanston, Melbourne.

Details below

Cheers,

Ned

By popular demand, we're again inviting Melbourne's Y Combinator/
Hackernews devotees to come together for a lazy Sunday afternoon of
sunshine & startup talk.

Tom & Fenn, alumni of the Winter 09 Y Combinator program will be
there. If you're considering applying to YC, either for the upcoming
Summer 10 cycle, or in a future round, this is your chance to talk to
Melbourne's only YC startup about their experiences and seek their
advice.

But you needn't be a YC aspirant to attend, anyone who procrastinates
with obsessive re-reads of PG essays and eloquent dissections Michael
Arrington's character is encouraged to come along, as is anyone who
manages to avoid such distractions in the pursuit of startup success.

Get along and help make Melbourne the startup hub we know it should
be!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=272449838595