Hi guys!

Just out of curiosity, what role has the 4P¹s (or the marketing mix
principle) played in your startup businesses? What are your perceptions of
the 4P¹s?

I¹ve just started studying a Marketing course and it has got me thinking
about what perception entrepreneurs have of the 4P¹s.  It is something that
I have avoided because it sounded so official and not so Œin-the-moment¹
entrepreneurial.

Sounds a little silly now, but its value is now beginning to make sense to
me.  Not sure if I¹m the only one who was scared of these official marketing
terms...

Anyway curious to hear your thoughts...

Thanks,
Bec Coleman