Ah yes SIVA, haven't ever run a product through that.  Good one.  I
think the point is to use what works for you, maybe it's a mix of 4ps
and SIVA, maybe it's another approach.  Maybe you just sit down and
come up with your own way of doing things.  Whatever works, these are
just frameworks to guide your thoughts.  My concern was always that in
doing so, you end up taking the same approach as everyone else to a
problem, which is both good (if it works) and bad (no creativity =
potential homogeneity).

I'm still not sure where I stand on that, but am less critical of
frameworks than I used to be.