Great advice Brad. Sales first. I've rarely met a business idea that
couldn't be done manually first, then the tech built after. Any
technology can be built, but I guarantee that if you try and build it
all in one go, it will be wrong 10 minutes after you launch it.

Kevin, he's right. Definitely stop protecting the idea. If you've had
it, 100 people have. The only difference will be who does something
about and first mover advantage is much more about making mistakes
faster and learning faster than market share.

Best of luck.