From: silicon-beach-australia@googlegroups.com
[mailto:silicon-beach-austra...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Bec Coleman
Sent: Friday, 9 April 2010 6:07 AM
To: silicon-beach-australia@googlegroups.com
Subject: [SiliconBeach] Shared workspace with like-minded people in Wollongong

Hi Everyone,

I'm working on a new online startup, and am looking for a possible workspace in
Wollongong to share with with like-minded entrepreneurs/creatives. I've been
working from home, and am beginning to think that it would be nice to work
around others that inspire me etc.

Where are the best places to look for others to share a studio with?
University of Wollongong is nearby.  Any ideas how I might use that to my
advantage?
How much can I expect to pay per week?

Thanks
Bec