Hi Bec,

Great idea. Having seen the poor quality of shared office type
accommodation in Wollongong in the past (it really is bad in my
experience), I've wondered about the value of having some shared co-
working space, run on a more co-operative fashion. The places
appearing in Sydney now are great.

BTW Are you aware of ICT Illawarra? (Geoff and I are both involved)
http://www.icti.org.au/ - we might be able to help connect you up with
other people looking for some space or who can offer some space to
you. Alternatively, the local small business club might provide
another avenue to find some people to share with.

Let me know if I can be of any help.

James

--

James Dellow, President ICTI