Hi everyone,

It's moments like these I wish we put more time into our application
form.

We've been accepted into Australian Anthill Magazine's Smart 100 Index
(2010) for our "enableHR" product.
Our application form and the reader's choice vote at AnthillOnline are
here:
http://bit.ly/99UOSd

Is anyone else on this list involved in the top 100?

When Anthill Magazine (http://www.anthillonline.com) was in print it
was one of my favourites so I appreciate their recognition.

My other reason for posting is that there's a reader's choice award.
If you're a business owner and appreciate what we're trying to do it'd
be great if you could throw a vote or retweet our way via Anthill's
widget.  The gist of enableHR is that we created a SaaS application in
Dec '09 that provides guidance and tools for businesses to:
 - step through processes to hire, manage or fire employees (eg. steps
to fire a full time employee during their minimum employment period)
 - create legal and other important documents like employment
contracts, termination letters and warnings
 - store information on their employees (personal details, documents
and notes) with advice on what to store

Obviously we work lawyers so our users don't have to.  The technology
isn't special by SB standards and it's clunky at times, but as a whole
the tool is pretty useful to the businesses that use it. We "mostly"
focus on specific industries that work with employees covered by
Awards (although we all have to meet the new minimum employment
standards), and this product focuses only on employment.

Here's the rough video I threw together on Monday about what we did:
http://www.enablehr.com.au/smart100/

Keen to hear if anyone else has appeared in the list doesn't seem to
be published yet. Everyone in the top 100 has a page on the site but
you have to search by name to find them (I think).

cheers,
 Jeromy Evans