Hi all,

Seeking input on a Shareholders agreement template that can be
modified/adjusted as required.

I have read previous posts to the group but didn't get a sense that
anyone had identified a good starting point document...or a least one
that looked like it had some of the usual legal 'trimmings' associated
with it....not that I'm obsessed with the need for it to look
'legalistic' but, I guess, one assumes that this type of document is
generally perceived better.

I do subscribe to the view that the SA document is only enforce-able
to the extent that you are willing to pay lawyers to do so.

So...in trying to simplify things...I was hoping to...

a) Collect the dot points from the other party (there is only one...an
experienced investor who knows this terrain fairly well) that
represent 'what they want' in the document.
b) Add these (with any agreed adjustments) to a basic template -
either one purchased off the net, or other decent-looking one that I
can get hold of).
c) Send the combo-document to a lawyer to review/advise/
rubberstamp...for hopefully less than 2 to 3K.

Make any sense? Anyone?

I am trying to get this ticked off fairly soon...if I get something
that I feel is useful, I am happy to make it available to the group
(if anyone else is interested).

Regards,

Liam O'Duibhir
Director