Hi Liam,

No answers? Your approach makes sense to me.

I joined our business after the initial founders so I don't feel I can
share the shareholders agreement. The other investors are lawyers so
it's written to the level of sophistication that makes them
comfortable any (ie. very complex).

There must be a good example around somewhere.   If not, Mark Toohey
at Andriot Lawyers gave a presentation on writing sharedholder's
agreements at the bootupcamp last year so he's at least familiar with
start-up needs. Next time I'll give him a call. http://www.adroitlawyers.com.au/

cheers,
Jeromy Evans