http://blog.tribalytic.com/launch-distlr/

Hi All,

Hoping to draw on the support of the community here to get the buzz
out today about our new Twitter client we've just launched called
Distlr (it's at http://distlr.com).

We made an observation recently that the way people interact on
Twitter is around events, yet all the clients are focussed on friends
and followers.  So a couple of weeks ago we put aside Tribalytic and
designed what we think is the best way to follow live events and
interact with them on Twitter, especially when they become very fast
moving.

It's literally only hooked into the #aflgf (AFL Grand Final) at the
moment - lots of reasons why (move fast, deploy quickly, focus, learn
lessons, MVP) - we want to try see if people will interact with and
use an application like this and how it goes used in anger before we
invest too much more time.  It's also only a web client right now.

For those of you that aren't AFL fanatics (inconceivable I know) if
there is enough interest, we can hook up the NRL GF as well for
tomorrow.

Hoping you can take the time to check it out and if you like what you
see, give it a go and tweet to your followers.

Thanks!

Tim Bull & Alex Dong