Hi Jeromy,

Thanks for the feedback - much appreciated.

It's interesting you raise the points you do around Significant Tweets
and Filtering as these two are in there, at least in a first attempt
(bad information design perhaps on our part).

The conversation and "pinning" is a really interesting idea.  We
played around with some crowd-sourced mute type features early on.

It's worth talking about the issue of "usual" client - not to disagree
with you, but more to explain our thinking here.

Essentially there is a phenomenal amount of "real" Twitter clients on
the market place, but relatively few event focussed clients (although
there are a few beginning to creep into the light of day).

If we try compete on "real client" + events, we'll lose.  We'd have to
do a better job than Seesmic, Tweetdeck and Twitter themselves to get
eyeballs (plus all the rest).  However if we can make the experience
around an event so good, that for 5 minutes to an hour a few times a
week you'll pop in and use Distlr, then we have an opportunity here.

Still yet to be proven, but that's where we are focusing for now -
purely events, not a general Twitter client, and in fact we will
deliberately avoid "generic" client type functionality in order to
help keep that distinction.

Really appreciate the thoughts,

Cheers,

Tim