Just wanted to check if anyone on the list has successfully got a US
merch facility through US Merchant Systems http://www.usms.com/
without having to register a US company?

I thought I got on to them from a referral in an earlier post but I
can't find it in search.

I just spent a few weeks going through their approval process based on
the information provided by their sales rep that I could use Authorize
as a payment gateway with an Australian registered company only (US
Merchant Systems acting as the reseller).

Several weeks on they've turned around and said I have to have an EU
company registered.

If anyone has an account with them, without registering an OS company,
it would be great to know.

Thanks ahead

http://www.usms.com/