Hi all,

I've been following this group for a short while and it's time to
delurk. I'm Geoff Langdale, and have been the Chief Technology Officer
of Sensory Networks since the start of 2009 (I started there in late
2006); some of you may be aware of Sensory's long and varied history.
Before Sensory I mostly hid out in academia.

My interests are mainly technical; algorithms, computer architecture,
compilers and statistics (a bit of GPGPU in my sordid past, too). I'm
always curious to see what's up in the Sydney start-up scene; I'd be
particularly interested to hear about any startups with more than the
average level of 'depth' in terms of algorithms and computer science.

I also take an interest in war stories about the Australian startup
scene in general, especially the regulatory / government grant
landscape...

Geoff.