Hi Lawrence,

Yes, you are right. We are a start-up IAAS provider. We are currently in
Beta, and will be pushing for a production launch in a few weeks once my new
servers arrive. I will need to update the website to better reflect this.

More than happy to discuss some of these things with you and push towards
encouraging student entrepreneurship. If you could send me the specifics
that would be great. You can get me at sheng....@orionvm.com.au.

Thanks
Sheng
*