Hi Dylan, Stephen & list.
First an intro, I'm Rich Atkinson, the technical cofounder of
Platform46.

Thanks, Steve for remembering us, I really enjoyed the conversation we
had at CloudCamp.

Just to set the record straight - we develop and sell two products;
our engineering team is 100% in Sydney.

1 / Microporter is an enterprise internal communication tool. It
combines microblogging with what we call micro-reporting, which are
short, real-time "micro reports" from enterprise applications.

2 / CloudBCM - Is a hosted communications tool designed for business
continuity events and problem management.

Best fo luck with your new role Simon, look me up if you're in Sydney.

Cheers
Rich

http://cloudbcm.com/