Zac,

We recently finished a project for an Australian client that may
interest you, they are averaging over a million new downloads per
month on their platform which is pretty impressive.

http://developer.binu.com

We built their Developer Community site called DevCentral, and I know
they are looking for freelance developers that want to start
developing Apps to drop into their platform.

Best of luck,

Jason.