That's right - it is supposed to sound like 'we-future'. It's had
mixed sucess though (it's jokingly referred to by my mates as 'we-
futter') but as I needed the shortest possible hashtag for people to
submit via Twitter, I had to cut it down as much as possible to save
space... I'm hoping the predict something tag gets people there in the
end!

Cheers!

David

PS: Apologies for not submitting in the proper introductions
discussion - my only option down the bottom was "reply to
author" (which I did - I think I may have sent Sertan a private
email)- I didn't have the reply button to keep the thread going.