I am curious.

Person A owns a company A Pty Ltd.
They also work for an employer ABC pty ltd.

ABC decides to sell part their company.  What's wrong with person A buying
part of company's ABC Pty Ltd via their investment company A pty ltd just
like they may buy anything else? shares, property, cars, etc.

Isn't the value of what an item is worth really what one is prepared to buy
it for?