Well then, I'll see you on the bus next year :)

It was hard to sit at a desk and follow events this time around. As
hard as
it sounds (and it is tough going, don't doubt that) it is a lot of fun
and
the passion and enthusiasm is infective. Companies should implement
this as
an annual event (only slightly tongue-in-cheek). *That's* how you get
people
looking for a place to hack at 10.30pm.

Rai