Hi Dominik,

Great work on the service. I have seen something similar around but
can't remember it off the top of my head.

After looking at the site for a couple seconds first impressions are
well done but from your slogan I did think you were a recruitment
company. I understood more of what you were doing but clicking on the
features button. Don't know how you can make the webpage more embody
what you do without clicking on the features page but I seemed to
totally "not see" your 4 squares at the bottom of the home page. Maybe
a animated graphics on the home going through the steps. I don't know.
Once I understood the product it seems like a really simple offering
and a great way to track recruitment. On your "Features" page it would
be nice to increase the size of screen shots.

Would be nice to have an option to signup to a newsletter. I don't
need a recruitment site now but might in the future. Would like to see
more of it before signing up. Also for some reason I think signing up
for a recuitment site will be a big effort. Maybe bring down the
barriers and mention how many steps I need to follow to get started.
Something like 5minutes and you can get started! Or 3 steps and you
can start interviewing. Something that gives me a gauge of how much
effort a signup is.

My only hesitation to signup is that you give no impression of what
the cost might be. I know its a beta but I would want to know the
effort I am putting in now will not be a waste when you do start
charging and its way out of my budget and if it is out of my budget I
would like a really easy way to export data to say an xls. Besides
that great work.

Lastly hooking into Seek would be awesome. I know a product manager so
let me know if you want an intro.

Cheers,