copy feedback - feel free to ignore.

Applicatr is a collaborative web application designed to allow your whole
team to be involved in the hiring process. It helps you not only hire the
right person for the job, but also the right person for the team.

Could be..

Helping teams find the right person

and..

Get rid of those piles of paper records, printed resumes, and scribbled
notes and instead file them away easily within Applicatr. *Organise your
applications today.*

could be..

*Organise.* No paper, printed resumes, or scribbled notes. *Applicator* holds
them all.

You get the idea..

rgds,
- mstt.