Hi Everyone,

Just knocking out my mandatory introduction.

I'm one half to one third by weight of the team behind SurviveLaw.com
(@SurviveLaw). We're a very small (but one of the best read players in
our niche) publication for law students and law graduates.
Unfortunately, we're trying to disrupt a very slow moving industry.

I was introduced to Silicon Beach by a couple of the guys from
GradConnection.com.au when we awkwardly had coffee sometime last year.
I've dipped my toe into the group on and off for a while, but have
been hesitant to introduce myself - there's always a bit of a creepy
self-help/success worship vibe in the air amongst "upcoming"
entrepreneurs, so I wasn't sure if I'd want to get involved. It seems
there's less of that here than I expected though.

I'm a graduate lawyer by profession, so hopefully I can shed some
basic light on legal issues where appropriate.

I'd love to come away from the group with some advertising and sales
connections, or even just some insight, particularly in the graduate/
junior recruitment space (how much of that I'll find here, who knows).
I also have a few ideas for future projects (one in particular in
social/geolocation gaming), and I'd certainly like to find a
development partner, or even just someone to throw around ideas with
in this respect - although it seems I'm not the only person in that
boat.