Nice summary Mike.

I thought the Office Hours with Paul Graham was absolutely brilliant -
thanks Geoff for posting that.

The Airbnb & Uber video was good too (and not because I work at
Airbnb). Two examples of companies with disruptive business models,
that are creating new marketplaces.

I am thinking of going to TC Disrupt Beijing - its the first time its
held outside the US. Its the closest one to Australia. I get to
practice my Mandarin as well!

The fact that you went as a volunteer has spiked my interest. How much
is it if you go as a volunteer -  I presume its a reduced rate?

Cheers,

Matt
Airbnb