G'day Matt,

Attending as a volunteer gets you into the full conference 100% free -
in fact some lucky buggers got their volunteering out of the way on
Sunday where others signed up for 2 or 3 days worth of volunteering
(stupid).  One important thing to remember is that if you volunteer
and don't show up you get black listed and you can never volunteer
again - they take it seriously.

TCD Beijing would be pretty awesome.

I unfortunately was doing my volunteering when the Airbnb and Paul
Graham office hours were on so i didnt really get many notes.

Cheers

Mike