Hi Hoops.

Honestly dont know.  But this government is taking there sweet as time
upgrading the whole new backend connections for internet usages. We just
need a real good upgrade, to enjoy faster gaming, downloading etc...

Actual anything IT takes awhile to consider for those pollies to do
something about it.

PS if those message does not sound right sorry.  Just dont want to be part
of the 90% of lurkers who join these type of groups :)

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 5:45 PM, hoops <missingmatt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Question for the beacher's on mobile development using 3G (not WiFi)
>
> Was wandering what people's experience with real time protcols over
> the network (aka games with sockets, or using say RTMP) ie. protocol
> filtering, port filtering etc.  Also differences between 3G Modems
> (ie. for you laptop) versus the type of connection an app running on a
> phone would see (ie. ports, protocols etc).  Differences between
> carriers ie. telstra vs optus  also.
>
> How does this compare say with USA vs Oz vs Europe.

> Guidelines on discussion:
> http://groups.google.com/group/silicon-beach-australia/msg/351e183e1303508d?hl=en%3Fhl%3Den
>
> No lurkers! It is expected that you introduce yourself.

Darren J Handyside
Project SEO/PPC Business Developer
http://darrenhandyside.weebly.com
Skype: breeannert