Hi Darren,

Thanks for your reply and I have read about Adsense for Search but I
was trying to identify people within Google Sydney that look after the
larger deals to understand what levels we have to reach in order to
get a set pricing per search. I have heard of some deals are based
around per search.

I have heard that I might need to start with Adsense for Search and
when we get big enough Google will call us. :)

Cheers,
Humphrey