Hi there,

Can you please recommend a good client management software that
support ticketing and invoicing? We are a two people shop that would
like to manage our client's support request and invoice them by the
amount of request they submitted to us.

We have had a look at zendesk but unfortunately it doesn't support
invoicing and most invoicing solution out there does not support
ticketing. But maybe we didn't search hard enough :-D Is there any web
based (possibly hosted) solution out there that handles invoicing and
ticketing?

Thank you very much in advance for your assistance.

Kind regards,
Joshua.
--
@jpartogi