Hi Rich

Moneytree Partners (based in Bathurst street) are expert in this area. They
have free lunch time seminars and also internal accountants.

Here one of their ebooks on SMSF and property
http://www.wealthadviser.com.au/view/how-to-buy-a-property-with-a-super-fund

If you do call them ask for Frank Paul he a star.

Cheers, David