Thanks Rich. I agree. If you do not get many responses we can take this
offline.

Hi David.

I will check them out. I am in Adelaide though.

Cheers
Suhit

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 5:16 PM, David Northmore
<david.northm...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Rich
>
> Moneytree Partners (based in Bathurst street) are expert in this area. They
> have free lunch time seminars and also internal accountants.
>
> Here one of their ebooks on SMSF and property
> http://www.wealthadviser.com.au/view/how-to-buy-a-property-with-a-super-fund
>
> If you do call them ask for Frank Paul he a star.
>
> Cheers, David
>

> On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 12:28 PM, Richard Buggy <r...@buggy.id.au> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I'm in the early stages of investigating a possible Self Manager Super
>> Fund (SMSF) application but I need help with some research. If there's
>> anyone on the list who has a SMSF or anyone who is in the accounting
>> industry that deals with SMSF's then I'd love to ask you a few questions.
>>
>>     Rich
>>

>> --
>> Rich Buggy
>> r...@buggy.id.au
>>
>> --
>>
>> Guidelines on discussion:
>> http://groups.google.com/group/silicon-beach-australia/msg/351e183e1303508d?hl=en%3Fhl%3Den
>>
>> No lurkers! It is expected that you introduce yourself.
>>
>> To post to this group, send email to
>> silicon-beach-australia@googlegroups.com
>> silicon-beach-australia+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/silicon-beach-australia?hl=en?hl=en
>>

>  --
>
> Guidelines on discussion:
> http://groups.google.com/group/silicon-beach-australia/msg/351e183e1303508d?hl=en%3Fhl%3Den
>
> No lurkers! It is expected that you introduce yourself.

Suhit Anantula

http://suhit.anantula.com
http://anikapandu.anantula.com
Yahoo/MSN/Skype ID  : suhit_a

“The only real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes,
but in having new eyes" - Marcel Proust