Hi CJ,

We provide AMAS PAF data as a RESTful web service which allows you to
integrate type as you go functionality quite quickly. Check out
http://www.datasan.com.au/

Regarding the comment about forcing users - yes I agree too. Plus even
AMAS data isn't up to date. So we provide advice/best matches as the
user types. For an internet facing app this is better approach. For
intranet facing app you can perhaps mandate.

We provide probably the most fair usage and pricing options if you are
interested. Plus we are L2 providers so we get the data directly from
Aus Post allowing us complete control over implementation & cost
passed on to the customer.

cheers,
Sai.