To me it seems like you are overthinking it (however I don't know how
many orders you are going to get per day, how much the average order
is going to be, etc...).

>From a security point of view these are the points you should be
concerned about:

1. Human hackers submitting malicious input trying to find XSS and SQL
injection vulnerabilities
2. Spam bots making random submissions
3. Someone just trying to have fun with your form, targetted mass
submission.
4. Fake paid orders with incorrect details.

The first three apply to almost all online forms. A combination of
client-side and robust server-side input validation will take care of
most of the problems.
(also: captcha, ip blacklist, x submissions per ip per y minutes, form-
tokens)

4 as David said is very rare (also consider the nature of the
product).

If it was me I would start with some basic input validation just so to
prevent security issues.
Then you can make a better decision based on the actual orders you
receive.
I'd rather deal with those 1% fake orders than pay thousands of
dollars to prevent them.