Hi Steven,

we're working with DLA Piper in Silicon Valley to do our Flip Up and
they've been amazingly helpful so I can't recommend them highly enough.
If you'd like an intro just ping me off the list.

Also, depending upon your capital raising goals you may actually want to
make the US entity the parent company instead of the subsidiary...but
it's worth getting good legal and tax advice on this based on a clear
description of your goals.

roBman