Sigh.

Really?

Look, Pia has been involved in the Hacker Community for over ten years now,
I've worked along side her at Linux Australia and I'm pretty damn sure that
she knows what the term "hacker" means.

If all you're going to do is troll (something you seem to enjoy doing),
then may I suggest you keep it to yourself?

If you want to engage constructively, then by all means join in.w