Hey SBers,

We've just launched our founders apprentice program at Tweaky - a full time
position for an upcoming founder-in-waiting to work with a funded, early
stage startup in product development and marketing.

The idea is to find someone who wants to be a founder but in the meantime
can work with us to hone their craft, network with investors and other
entrepreneurs and be supported as they move onto founding their own company.

More details in the blog posting here:
http://blog.tweaky.com/wanted-founders-apprentice/

We're also hoping that other startups might take up similar programs to
help grow product/marketing talent in tech startups in Australia.

What do you think?

Ned