Thanks for the feedback Ollie, all really useful.

Agree on the voiceover, planning to get that redone. That one was done for
a bottle of whisky by Brian Ritchie from the Violent Femmes :)

That Do.com video is really slick, hadn't seen that. It's a salesforce
product so not surprised they've spent a bit on video production. Agree the
emotional story connection really helps in that one, might try an
incorporate more of story into the next.