I think it's nice to say that Geoff and I'm all for fighting for it, but
what are we going to to do own it? What is the stage and who's on it?
Having our own group and drinks called Silicon Beach isn't nearly enough
and I think we are a long way from owning it right now.

I was partly joking about a startup political party, but maybe a startup
industry group would put someone in the centre of this who could push the
brand. Otherwise we're it's just a nickname for an insular group.

Re: Other names, I would prefer not to have Silicon in it but it's probably
the easiest to build on. I really don't like Colony for many reasons. Can't
think of anything else right now.

Mick "Silicon Calves" Liubinskas