*We have just announced our Inaugural General Assembly Australia Awards!

The awards are designed to celebrate you guys, the people that make the
tech scene what it is in Australia. We have covered plenty of bases with
the categories to offer awards for products, like Best Mobile App or Web
App to the best technologists such as Growth Hacker, Data Scientist or
Highest Achieving Founder.

Nominations are now open here: http://gaaus.tumblr.com/nominate

You can nominate yourself, someone on your team or a friend. Once voting
opens on November 15th, you have one month to vote for your favourite in
each category. One in every five votes gets you a free evening class at GA
and every vote puts you in the draw to win a full scholarship to a General
Assembly Front-end Web
Development<http://generalassemb.ly/education/learn-html-css/sydney/>course or
User
Experience