Hi team SB,

Long time follower, uncertain whether I properly introduced myself. I'm a
young (early 20s ;) ) entrepreneur who has spent the last couple of years
running a consulting company (trust me, sell *products*, not person-time)
in social/digital media and having a great time.

Decided a while back that I needed to produce something a bit more SaaSy,
and so after inspiration from SB and other places launched into private
beta our service Schedugram. The current Instagram API doesn't allow people
to schedule posts (the insta part...), nor upload from web (have to email
to yourself --> open from camera roll). So we created this service that
does it using a bit of app automation magic (scalability problems abound,
trust me).

Hoping to launch into public beta next week (ironing out a few remaining
bugs, integrating a few features I had planned while my FFFs try and poke
holes through it), but you can check out the site:

http://schedugram.co/

We've had a lot of interest already (nobody does it because the API doesn't
let you...nobody else seems to have bothered to produce a workaround), but
if you want to hear when we get into public beta, fill in our Wufoo form
and I'll ping you:

https://dialogueconsulting.wufoo.com/forms/register-your-interest-in-schedugram/

Always happy/keen for feedback/criticism (preferably constructive...) :)

Cheers and may there be many more startups -- I've certainly lost a LOT
more sleep over this one than my consulting company doing late-night dev
work...

Hugh