Should have mentioned, it's obviously designed primarily for people who
manage Instagram for brands (i.e. our clients, that's where we got the idea
from!) -- for individual users the take a photo with your phone when you're
there is fine, but it's hard when you have to manage 7 accounts (log in/out
or own a whole lot of iTouches) or plan content in advance....

Hugh

--
*Hugh Stephens*
*Dialogue Consulting*